Within the consultancy department we are looking for a customer-oriented business analyst with in-dept interest in everything related to industry 4.0.
From the get-go, business analysts work in tandem with our consultants to generate a clear view on existing and future challenges within the company of our customers. They co-design processes that will transform their current as-is into a factory of the future. You will always be supported by technical experts and the long-lasting expertise of Yitch within the automation and digitalization industry.
From methodically listing and understanding the requirements to defining the functional flows, the business analyst is fine tuned to highlight dependencies and risks for implementation.
The business analyst will play a key role in the transfer to implementation and monitoring of project success.
What you are looking for:
· Watching your process design come to life and being adopted by the customer creates a major sense of achievement (and rightly so!)
· Cooperation with business and technical teams creates a perfect balance in the people versus technology interface
· Investigating and understanding new technologies generate a sense of joy and personal growth for you
· Working in a company that strives for internal and external excellence within automation and digitalization matches within your personal growth trajectory
· You like to be challenged on a daily basis and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· You are eager to create a broad experience of best practices
· Affinity with automation and digitalization within a production environment (MOMS, MES,…)
· Organized and structured project approach and mindset
· Experience in business case creation and KPI
· A good communicator, who (with support of the Yitch team) can create business-savvy solution and lead these into successful implementation tracks.
· A broad interest in a diverse number of customers and industries
· +2 years of relevant experience
· Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbal and in writing)
· Bachelor or master’s degree in ICT, IT, Business economics, Bio-engineering or mechanical engineering.
Not a perfect match? Not an issue, we strongly believe in the synergies that are created by diversity!
Most of all, in the evolution to the factories of the future, we require yitchies to have a burning desire to continue their learning curve, be motivated to expand their knowledge and take on new opportunities when they are presented. For everything else, our internal organization of experts, trainings and business support got you covered!
Beside a base salary, company car with fuel card, 32 vacation days, meal- and ecocheques, end of year payment..we offer you:
We are a close-knit group of energetic and self-driven colleagues who enjoy challenging the status-quo. You’ll become part of a growing and ever-learning team, that does not believe in hierarchy, but places its trust into its employees by pro-active talent development, and actively supporting ownership and initiative. We offer guidance and support, in the form of on-the-job training, training programs and knowledge sharing across the organization. We strongly support and applaud initiatives from all employees to execute, improve and finetune our company’s mission.
Because, as a Yitchie, you will support our customers in keeping production efficient, to guarantee long-term employment locally. As a mission in work and life, that is to us and future generations a noble mission to become part of and it unites us in everything we do!
If this piqued your interest, feel free to reach out and start up the conversation!
Share this vacancy:
Share this vacancy: